Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long Awaited Arrival

As an artist, its hard to find a way to express yourself in one medium. I have always wanted to figure out a way to express all the things that I enjoy and am talented at and also the things that I surround myself with. Friends, family, my home, the food I eat, the music I listen to, the clothes that I wear, the places I put a candle or the way I set a table.
This will be a way that I can express and also share. You will see what inspires me, you will see how many ways I arrange the bookcases in my house, the menus that my husband and I create on a average night of movie watching....the interesting people I know and love and the work that I create.
Stay tuned for we will be inviting you over for a glass of wine and a taste of the life of 7pm.

No comments: